Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Midas Touch: Work in Progress 2011










I have had some intense sessions in the dark room over the past 3 weeks!! (naughty) I have been pushing the unique c-types further and recently ordered a new dark room paper that Kodak produce which is metallic and has a glossy iridescence to it.  I have been creating precious metal inspired colour casts with the colour filters. my favorite so far is the gold which i am holding in the top image. Last week I was hanging out at Studio Key which is the most beautiful studio space that my Friend Charles Moriarty runs (that him in the bottom pic). I regularly shoot there but this time I was using the vast space to view my work. Im getting very excited of how the project is looking but i still want to do so much more. Think its going to be an ongoing ten year project!